Eczema: Phyto, home … nature remedies
Red patches, dander, itching: Eczema is an allergic skin condition that affects 20% of toddlers. Taking into account all the triggers is necessary to relieve your child.
Eczema: the reflex nutrition
- When eczema appears on your baby’s face, it locates on the cheeks and cheekbones. From 2 years, it extends at the level of the folds of the elbows and the knees, on the hands, the arms, the back, behind the ears and on the scalp. Around 3-4 years, it tends to fade, even to disappear.
- Since the hereditary allergic factor is highlighted, it is important to reduce food allergens to the maximum by consulting an allergist. Indeed, certain foods favor flare-ups, such as milk, soy, strawberries, peanuts or eggs.
- Others, on the contrary, are known to fight against these cutaneous affections. To be preferred: hypoallergenic milk, asparagus, raw or cooked cabbage, cress, raw turnip, orange and grape juice, dandelion and black radish, a natural antiallergic.
- Beer yeast is effective in treating eczema. Choose it in glitter and sprinkle your child’s soups and yogurts at the rate of one teaspoon per day.
- Tip: Give your baby an orange or grape juice in his bottle and carrot-cress-dandelion purées. Try the black radish or turnip slices to suck for the taste. One never knows, if he loved, it would be perfect!
Eczema: the photo reflex
- To soften the skin, relieve the itching and promote healing, brush your child with sweet almond oil or olive oil, on dry plates only. Next, spray it with white or green clay, with antiseptic and healing properties, also on the oozing plates.
- On the latter, you can apply an organic shredded carrot, along with the skin, to heal wounds.
- In his bath, dip a sock containing two cups of oatmeal. Squeeze it regularly to extract the liquid and rub your child with it. Oats relieves inflammation and itching.
- Internally, think of a decoction of burdock roots, wild thought flowers or organic nettle leaves for their antiseptic virtues and their effectiveness on all skin diseases: make him drink a cup on an empty stomach.
- Tip: You can give your baby a little infusion in his bottle when he wakes up. If your child does not like the taste but is hungry, he may still drink a few sips!
Eczema: the homoeo reflex
To cure eczema “from the inside” is the objective. Treatment should be continued over the long term, even if the results are not visible immediately.
- Abbot Chaupitre N ° 59 (Arkopharma): 5 drops three times a day, diluted in a little water or directly under the tongue, at a distance from the meals.
- Aponaria (Boiron): 5 granules twice a day, or 10 drops of oral solution three times a day.
- Tip: for a baby, crush the globules in a bottle of water.
Eczema: the reflex massage
- To calm the itch and treat eczema, locate the following points: the first is located in the middle of the knee crease at the back of the body. The second is at the fold of the elbow, at its extremity, on the external side. Stimulate these points several times a day, turning in one direction and then the other, for a few minutes.
- Tip: Sing a song to your baby during the massage to divert his attention.
If he has eczema
- Opt for cotton sheets, keep your room fresh and airy.
- Give it a lukewarm bath 10 minutes, use a mild soap surgras.
- Avoid pets.
- Prefer the lino and limit the fluff in the bed.
- Limit stress and anxiety situations to prevent flare-ups.You may also be interested in: He has a fever: when to worry?