3 Best abdomend C-section recovery kit reviews
I have had three c-sections and lost all my baby weight each time. The only difference is that you have to take into account surgical recovery time. Because a c-section is major abdominal surgery, you will be limited in what exercises you can do & even after the prescribed 6-8 weeks recovery you will still have to be cautious. The most important thing is to listen to your body, allow yourself time to heal & have patience, you just had a baby & major surgery all at once. What are some supplies you can use at home to help during the recovery period?
You may also be interested in: Evenflo Big Kid AMP Booster Car Seat & Graco Affix Youth Booster Seat with Latch System: The Best booster seat for toddlers
C-Section recovery kit has some amazing things for new mamas. It has a whole section of stuff for postpartum. It turned out to be a lot comfortable to use theirs.. the only Musts I would say is.
Leonisa Women’s Postpartum Panty with Adjustable Belly Wrap
|• 15.70% Elastane, 84.30% Polyamide
• Hand Wash
• Reducing postpartum panty shaper
• Shapewear that supports you to adjust the level of reduction
• Front tummy area in PowerSlim for post surgical recovery
• Benefits with slimming and weight loss process
• Ideal for post-partum, C-Section and after surgery
|See Details: Leonisa Women’s Postpartum Panty with Adjustable Belly Wrap|
I love these and would suggest to anyone having a c section they are perfect adjustable, breathable incredible comfort postpartum. The adjustable fit assures the wearer that the garment will always be comfy but supportive. It is comfortable and easy to use and gives great support. Firm control and abdominal support and pulls everything in and smooths your section “shelf.”Made the recovery much quicker.
ScarAway C-Section Scar Treatment Strips, Silicone Adhesive Soft Fabric 4-Sheets
|• Clinically proven safe and efficient in treating and preventing scars
• Decreases existing scars ~ Helps prevent formation of new scars
• Rofessional Grade Self-Adhesive Silicone Strips with patented Silon technology.
• Identical technology prescribed by plastic surgeons and used in hospitals and burn centers around the world.
• Shields delicate scar area – Alleviates itching and tenderness – DRUG-FREE – The Smart Choice for new Moms
|See Details: ScarAway C-Section Scar Treatment Strips, Silicone Adhesive Soft Fabric 4-Sheets|
They are excellent! Any itching I had from the remedial process is completely gone, and they add a fantastic layer of protection from my clothes.This product worked very well.Makes scar softer, but nothing for the color of the scar. Not all strips made equally. Sime sticks very well for over a week. You can clean with warm water, and it will still stick.
3 in 1 Postpartum Support – Recovery Belly/waist/pelvis Belt Shapewear Waist Belts Band
|See Details: 3 in 1 Postpartum Support – Recovery Belly/waist/pelvis Belt Shapewear Waist Belts Band|
I am using this for my postpartum recovery. It is simple to put on, and it helps to tighten the belly. It is one size fits all which sounds pretty intimidating, especially when other recovery belts stress you are buying the right size.The belt is very flexible, and the material is soft enough to leave on most of the day. This is beautiful. The result is fast. It helps with back support and posture. I love the three different pieces depending on how much help you want each day.
- Belly belt– contributes to getting your stomach and muscles half way back to normal, advise using when 1-7 days after vaginal birth
- Waist belt– benefits flatten the belly, redefine the waistline, cure back pain, combined the use with stomach belt will accelerate the effectiveness, suggest to use 1-6 weeks after vaginal birth or stitching healing from c- section
- Pelvic belt– helps speeding up the contraction of pelvis and stretched to fit the natural curves of your body
C section recovery tips
You could pack her up a cute bathrobe for her to lounge around in, some fluffy socks, yummy flavored hot tea packages, and a box of chocolates! Also, don’t forget to include some aspirin cause she will need it. You could add some fun magazines and a few DVD’s for her to watch while she is recuperating in the hospital, as hospitals tend to get a little annoying.
C-Section there’s a scar and staples, and you have to wash a certain way, and you have to have bandages to keep it closed. Maybe you can order her a comfy nightgown..if she is breastfeeding makes sure it is simple to get to the breast, and also she will need pads because you still bleed down there after a c-section.
We recommend reading the article: UpSpring C-Panty High Waist Best C-section Recovery Underwear Review