Chicco Vinyl Polly Highchair Review: The Chicco Vinyl Polly High Chair is practical and comfortable. The assembly diagram and instructions are clear and easy to follow. The chair takes up a little space on the floor but folds compact, and the tray can be removed with one hand.
The padded seat cleans easily and includes an inner liner for added comfort. The height of the chair can be adjusted, and the product comes with a 5 point harness that is safe.
The high chair is scalable. The Chicco Vinyl Polly High Chair is transformed to follow the growth of your baby: at five months, it is a practical and comfortable highchair, which then converts into a chair adapted to the size of the child up to 3 years.
You may also be interested in: Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair Review
In baby high chair phase, the seat cover is doubly padded, soft and enveloping with a soft and comfortable headrest cushion.
As the child grows, the double padding and second tray are removed, and the chair adjusts to fit all tables. Your child can take his family meals like a big one!
- Double-padded, soft and enveloping cover.
- Height adjustable footrest.
- Platform with the rigid crotch.
- The shelf cover is a convenient removable tray, usable on a large table as table set.
- Plateau hooks to the back of the chair (on model 2011 and 2013)
- Reclining backrest on three positions including a “transat” position.
- Seat adjustable in height in 7 places.
- Ultra-compact in the closed position for up to 50% smaller footprint than a traditional high chair.
- Open dimensions: H 104 x W 63.5 x D 82 cm
- Folded Dimensions: H 92 x W 63.5 x D 25.5 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Use: from 5 months up to 3 years.
- Adjustable height
- Easy storage
- Not easy to clean
- Somewhat cumbersome
What I liked:
The Chicco Vinyl Polly High Chair is adjustable in height; it has a large removable tray very practical. The seat is very comfortable, and the rigid inseam allows a good baby support. The backrest can be adjusted in several positions. The cover and harness are machines washable.
The chair is not very handy because of the skids that prevent it from pushing it easily under the table. It is quite cumbersome but folds to save space.
Who is Chicco Vinyl Polly High Chair for?
Adjustable in height to fit your needs and practical, the Chicco Vinyl Polly High Chair can be suitable for most families, apart from those that are cruelly lacking in space. Its height is adjustable, and its four positions of inclination allow it to be used for babies from 6 months that can be lengthened. It is also easy to fold, store and transport.
However, I would recommend the Polly Magic 3 in 1 for parents who want to use the highchair from birth thanks to the built-in seat for a slightly higher price.
We recommend reading the article: The advice of the chiropodist for the feet of our children