Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero 3 High Chair Review: The Peg-Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 High Chair is a sure bet; it adapts to the growth and needs of the child from birth to 3 years. This whole chair can also be used as a new chair or as a classic chair by removing the removable tray that serves for eating and playing. Its safety harness and ergonomic crotch bar keep the baby in its seat correctly, while the seat and footrest will offer excellent comfort at any age. The Prima Pappa Zero3 is easily washed with a cloth and a little water.
You may also be interested in: Peg Perego Siesta High Chair Review
The Prima Pappa Zero3 by Peg-Perego accompanies the child from birth by being used as a comfortable deck chair, then, from 6 months up to 3 years, as a high chair for play and meals. The opening and closing of the chair are simply and in the blink of an eye.
Featuring a 7-position height adjustable seat and a backrest that can be tilted in 5 different positions, the Prima Pappa Zero3 also features a 3-position adjustable footrest depending on the child’s size. Provide optimal seating comfort.
The foot rest allows the baby either to fully extend his legs, to put his feet in a sitting position, or to have the legs in a vacuum by folding it completely. From the first months, your child will be installed very comfortably at your side and your height. You can complete this soft little nest with the seat reducer which has a summer side and a winter side.
The table for eating or playing has been well thought out because you can put the appropriate plate (included) in the space provided for this purpose. When your child has finished his meal, just put the plate in the dishwasher.
Once the baby is big enough to eat with the whole family, the Prima Pappa Zero3 can be pushed directly to the table by removing the tablet. The Prima Pappa Zero3 ensures maximum safety with the 5-point safety harness adjustable on two heights, the anatomical crotch strap and the ergonomic safety bar that will prevent your child from slipping from his seat.
When you no longer need your high chair, it folds very easily and slips everywhere without bulk. Once folded, it holds upright and simplifies storage. Cleaning is easy with a damp cloth thanks to the removable cover on the top of the seat.
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Quality Materials
** Good value for money.
- Two small and non-swiveling wheels (not easy to move)
- Unfolds with both hands ( not practical when you have a baby in your arms)
- Somewhat imposing when unfolded
- The tablet can not be adjusted.
Competitors: Chicco Caddy and 360 Hook On Chair
– From birth to 3 years – 0m + to 15 kg
– Use in a transat from 0 to 6 months (9 kg) than in high chair from 6 months to 3 years
– Approved NF EN 12790 (transat) and NF EN 14988 )
– Weight: 7.6 kg
– Dimensions open: Width: 55cm, Depth: 75.5 cm Height: 104.5 cm
– Folded Dimensions: width 55 cm, depth: 30 cm, Height: 95.5 cm
– Metal and PVC structure – Easily washable imitation leather upholstery with a damp fabric
– Spacious and ergonomic seat for optimal child
restraint – Seat upholstered adjustable in height on seven positions whose lying position, removable and washable
– Reclining backrest in 5 posts from one hand to the extended position
– Adjustable footrest in 3 positions depending on the child’s size
– Anatomic crotch strap (quick opening and closing)
– Safety bar with ergonomic crotch shape
– 5-point safety harness adjustable in 2 heights of suspenders
– Double removable tray with a shelf on the dishwasher top
– Large translucent and removable shelf
Stowed on the back of the chair – 2 castors hidden in the rear legs to move it
– File net on the back
– Compact folding
– Stand alone when folded
– Distance between shelf and child adjustable with one hand
Optional accessories (not included):
– Baby Cushion Kit: seat cushion sold separately
– Play arch
The seat of this chair is sufficiently padded to be comfortable, and the fabrics are of quality. It is adjustable in height; the backrest has several inclinations as well as the footrest so that the baby is in the best position possible according to the use (to eat, to play, to rest …). In the lying position, the angle between the seat and the backrest is enlarged to more than 150 °, and the seat is advanced slightly to become a comfortable deckchair, perfect for newborns. No need to buy a lounger apart, it is a financial gain and room! This chair is very safe for the child thanks to the 5-point safety harness and the anatomical bar between its legs, it is well maintained and does not risk slipping. Also, the tray is removable and full, Which makes it possible to put everything necessary for the baby meal. The shelf is placed on the posts in the back of the chair after use, which avoids leaving it lying on a corner table. The chair takes up little space when folded and is easy to clean with a sponge or a wet cloth. Without forgetting its sober design, it fits very well with the decor.
Comfortable, versatile, adjustable, practical, sturdy, foldable, space-saving and portable, it is a great high chair! I highly recommend it!
We recommend reading the article: PEG PEREGO SIESTA HIGH CHAIR REVIEW