Philips AVENT Bottle Warmer Review: The Philips AVENT Electric Bottle Warmer warms your baby bottles quickly and evenly and fits perfectly into your kitchen.
You may also be interested in: Best Baby bottle warmer reviews
Philips Avent SCF355 Fast Bottle Warmer
Ideal for heating your breast milk Breast
Milk is important for your child, this bottle warmer ensures a gentle and uniform heating in just 3 minutes *. It preserves the quality of your milk, and it is defrosted function is very convenient: thaw your milk gently and safely in the bottle warmer while spending time with your baby. More practical than melting under tap water, faster than thawing in the refrigerator and above all safer than microwave defrosting.
- Also, warms baby food or milk powder.
- Simple operation
- Compatibility with the Philips AVENT range
- A single button to turn on the bottle warmer and select the appropriate setting
- All Philips AVENT baby feeding bottles and jars are compatible with this bottle warmer.
The bottle warmer packaging includes a detachable warming-up indication chart that can be stored near the appliance for the right warm-up time always within reach.
* For 150 ml of milk (or less) at a temperature of 20 ° C in a Philips AVENT Classic / Natural 260 ml bottle.
“Convenient, easy to use. Super well with all bottle feeding range and advent pots. Value for money at the top!” By Lisa230
“This Bibi heater is perfect. It thaws the breast milk in a long time. It warms the milk quickly in less than 3 minutes, and it does not overheat. The temperature remains ideal. Moreover, the top it warms the small pots !!!! I make the purées and put them in the small pots that fit the milk drawer also, and it is just perfect. It does not take long to warm them up when the baby is in a hurry is perfect. I highly recommend it.” By Melo
“I use this bottle warmer because I have bottles advent and it heats very well. On the other hand, it must be set to the maximum. For the water to be hot in 3min, it must be at room temperature. Small flat, the bottle warmer becomes too weak to heat 210ml baby bottles.” By Cindy Ricordeau
“I buy a bottle warmer because I wanted my son to be hot milk at first because I was sucking but I regret this investment because the bottle in 3 minutes is not hot as to indicate then I finally heat Has microwave c faster and it takes no space” By Monbbdamour
Philips Avent SCF365 Premium Bottle Warmer
The Philips Avents electronic bottle warmer helps to preserve the nutrients and vitamins of your milk. With over 30 years experience, Philips Avent knows how important breast milk is for your baby. Philips AVENT bottle warmer heats your milk gently and evenly to preserve its qualities.
- Heats up gently and safely.
- No hot spots: milk is evenly mixed during heating.
- The built-in sensor controls the milk temperature to prevent it from becoming too hot.
- Includes an intelligent progress indicator: a light indicates the progress of the reheating of your milk.
- The automatic warm-up function maintains the liquid temperature for 20 minutes before
- the appliance turns off automatically.
- Thaw and warm your milk at different temperatures.
- More convenient than melting under tap water, faster than thawing in the refrigerator and above all safer than microwave defrosting.
- The device also includes a setting to warm up your baby’s food.
All baby bottles (except 60 ml) and Philips AVENT baby bottles are compatible with this bottle warmer.
“Not at all satisfied with the product saw me price does not also heat enough takes much time” By Mila – miles
“This bottle warmer heats up properly, even if it takes too long for my taste. Practice the possibility of defrosting and heating small pots.
That, if everything works well …
There is a concern with the seer. Alternatively, rather with the bottle warmer and this worry is the high heat this summer. .. This unit can only operate at room temperature of fewer than 25 degrees. .. Otherwise the indicator light is fully on, and it is not seen whether the milk is heating or not. Pity. I am apprehensive this winter; I would be forced to heat the milk with the window open !!!” By Keti
We recommend reading the article: Baby Weight Monthly