Red Castle Cocoonababy Sleep Positioner Review: It limits the onset of the main adjustment disorders. Discover this pack that includes your Cocoonababy + a compatible sheet.
The Cocoonababy of Red Castle is an ergonomic cocoon for newborns, which puts the child in the semi-fetal position close to the one he had in the womb. It helps the young to adapt as well as possible to his life after birth and accompanies him during all his moments of sleep. The semi-fetal position, slightly wound, calms and reassures the child and helps to limit the appearance of the main disorders that can hinder him during his first months. The sheet supplied with the Cocoonababy will allow you to use the mattress from the birth of the child. The sheet is removed for easy washing.
You may also be interested in: Baby does not want to sleep: natural remedies to help her
The Cocoonababy contributes to:
- Improve the quality and duration of the child’s sleep
- To reduce the disordered movements of the limbs, which awaken the child in a start and cause it to cry (Moro’s reflex).
- Reduce gastric reflux
- Limit the phenomenon of “flat head” (plagiocephaly)
The high points:
- Cocoon evolves thanks to a reducer placed under the sheet
- Breast belt helps keep baby in the ideal position in the nest.
- Adjustable and removable reducer (placed under the fitted sheet) that allows the child to lie on his back in a semi-fetal position and to be wedged to the right height in the nest.
Specifications: Cocoonababy White with Sheet
- White sheet included
- Washable cloth and tape at 30 ° C
- Use 2.8 kg until the child begins to want to change position (about 3 – 4 months).
- Employed in bed or cradle whose edges are at least 20 cm from the top of the Cocoonababy
- Dimensions: (W x W x H): 69 x 40 x 19 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Foam material: 100% PU
- Material sheet: 100% cotton / 100% polyester fleece
- Material belt: 100% cotton / fleece 100% polyester
- Standards: Complies with bedding decree n ° 2000-164 of 23/02/2000. Complies with safety requirements
- Warranty: 12 months
“My little girl who is a small shrimp has slept there until her 6 1/2 months, and I think it was just happiness for her.
She has been doing her nights at three months, and since nickel, she sleeps minimum 10h in a row per night. I think the cocoonababy has significantly contributed to her well-being at night.
An expensive purchase and that may seem superfluous but it is a MUST-HAVE, I highly recommend it.” By Bibiche
“Excellent product that holds a baby well all over the body, especially the head (my daughter has a congenital torticoli). Sitting firm that appreciated my daughter contrary to the doom that she did not like at all.
Unfortunately, I did not use the cocoona from birth, so my daughter did not get used to sleeping there for a long time. However, it is perfect for his little naps. I recommend!” By Amandine
“I never found my baby well installed. It is a small model. I have never used the ventral band because too rigid. She did not sleep long in it. Finally, I use it to lay my baby otherwise than flat, in his bed, the day. In hindsight, I would have rather invested in the competitor, Baby ***. I think it would have served me longer …”By Vanesita
Your baby will adopt a semi-fetal, slightly curled position in the Cocoonababy that will calm and reassure him. It limits the occurrence of the main adjustment disorders that can hinder the child and his parents during the first months and promotes a harmonious development.
Fitted fabric sheet Cotton Flower white included (The drop house also exists separately in Cotton Flower in gray, blue and coral, but also in Sponge.)
We recommend reading the article: Appendicitis: What are the signs?